Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Black Eagle arrows?

mottlet

Anybody shooting the Black Eagle Carnivores? How do they compare to the Carbon Express Maxima Hunters? They're a fair amount cheaper, but Carbon X has to pay for every other commercial on the Outdoor Channel, so I wonder how much of those costs are to cover marketing.

I've heard good things about these arrows but have never used them. I shoot victory, I don't want to pay premium prices for arrows. Victory's for me shoot well, and are very durable as well. I haven't broken one yet, even when I missed my target and they hit a railroad tie.

Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Pulled the trigger on a dozen of the Carnivores and am having 50 gr. brass inserts installed. At 7.5 gpi and 29", mine will still come in under 400 gr. and will be fine for 90 percent of my hunting, but I'll be back on the mountain for elk after taking a western hiatus this fall. Guess that'll be future mottlet's problem, but am looking forward to shooting some whitetails with them. I heard a lot of great stuff and the price is pretty good too.

Due to back problems, I shoot a crossbow rather than vertical. I have tried several different arrows for the xbow including Black Eagle. They make a good arrow from what I can tell. I have settled on Deer Crossing arrows. They are made by the guy who used to run Victory, and seem every bit as good as the Black Eagle and any others in the same basic price range.

Anybody ordering thru Deer Crossing can get 10% off orders by using code Joe53.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back