Biologist questions

Tyler1215

I'm putting together a list of questions to ask the local biologist for my first Wyoming antelope hunt. Does anyone care to share questions they would ask?

GPS coordinates of all trophy bucks in the unit and the personal cell numbers of all private property owners :)

Just kidding. I like to ask about where the animals are generally distributed, is there any predictable daytime movement patterns, are there any landowners who are quick to take a reasonable trespass fee, are there any aggressive landowners/outfitters I should watch out for, how did the animals fair through the most recent winter, do they think the license quota was a good match for the animal numbers (I had one threw G&F under the bus on that and he was right), how much rain/standing water/water hole situation, and if I have a public road turning to private question I didn't get answered by road/bridge folks I ask their understanding as well. If they have time I as for food recommendations in town and where to get dry ice.

Last edited:
Didn’t you draw WY area 32? If so, as long as you can read a gps confidently, you should be just fine. Ive hunted it a fair bit. Send me a pm if you have questions.

Didn’t you draw WY area 32? If so, as long as you can read a gps confidently, you should be just fine. Ive hunted it a fair bit. Send me a pm if you have questions.
Thanks madtom I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back