Caribou Gear

Billions spent on Aids in Africa, wasted??

schmalts

Question, do you think we should be spending it on other things like an unpreventable disease such as childhood cancer or MS or even things like hydrogen fuel research? Many seem to forget we are spending billions on a disease that is 100% preventable.
Kind of a controversial subject, or is it?

Aids is gods cure for homosexuality...........
Obama said if he becomes president Africa will be a top priority of his adminastration.

not going to do much work for a moron like Hoser, but here is a link to what will be spent in the very near future.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030129-1.html

Hoser, answer the question instead of trolling up my post, what is your stance to my question? Bad enough I had to see your post since someone quoted your troll lingo

Always funny to see what fires up ol' Schmaltz...... go to his link, and this is what is bothering Schmaltz.......
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
January 29, 2003 ...........

It must be fun to go thru life mad about what is going to happen 5 years ago......:eek:

Please post references for your wild-assed claims about the money spent on Aids in Africa.

I show you just one fast reference and all you can do is pathetic trolling in response. Weak.... and lame. Answer the question moron, or leave the post alone. I doubt you have the balls

:) Snicker... Snicker... :)

If it can't be Snopes'd, I'm certain he won't be able to find an answer... :D

not going to do much work for a moron like Hoser, but here is a link to what will be spent in the very near future.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030129-1.html

Hoser, answer the question instead of trolling up my post, what is your stance to my question? Bad enough I had to see your post since someone quoted your troll lingo

You're welcome!

The issue with it being "preventable" is the kids born with it. Nothing they can do to prevent it.

You're welcome!

The issue with it being "preventable" is the kids born with it. Nothing they can do to prevent it.

Yes it is preventable 100%. If the slob parents were responsible enough not to get it, they would have not passed it to a fetus. No matter how you cut it, it could always, 100% of the time been preventable. If a nurse gets it from getting poked with a needle, you can say they should taken better precautions. If a patient gets it from dirty instruments, you can say the cleaning should have been done better. No matter how you cut it, it is preventable and the VAST majority of cases is from piss poor ethics. It sucks when someone gets it from a reason other than being unethical but those cases are very few in the big picture. We are spending a shit load of money to postpone the inevitable fate of millions of people who largely refuse to take the steps from stopping it. If they just stopped having unprotected (or all) sex for god sake. Stop the rapes, stop the needle sharing (other countries), start living a life that would limit risk. If they did all those things I would have More pity for them, but only they can start the eradication of the disease.

Again, the kids being born with it are without choice in the matter. Kids don't choose their parents lifestyle.

We're probably "wasting" tons of cash in this and other programs. Should we watch how much we spend for other countries? You bet! Take care of our own? Of course. But we are without a doubt the richest country in the world, and our poor people would be considered wealthy in many countries. I don't have a problem trying to be charitable, within reason.

Maybe our aid for aids should be limited to free rubbers for the adults, but have a little compassion for the kids.

An easy solution to get this country back on track would be to declare bankruptcy and dump all this propped up debt... ;)

Again, the kids being born with it are without choice in the matter. Kids don't choose their parents lifestyle.

Without choice yes, un-preventable, no. We are spending money on the something that cannot be bought, ethics. I feel for the kids but creating dependency is wrong as well. Pampering those living in that country will not make them more ethical.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back