Biggest deer I've killed to date

Wonderful deer and a lot of good meals ahead. Weight wise, the biggest on the hoof we have had killed this year is 163 lbs. The piney woods of North Louisiana makes it tough to get deer to 200+ lbs.

Yeah tell me about it, I'm from Virginia, and I have killed some big dear through out the years, I couldn't believe the size of him either, but 3 weeks before I hauled one in a 7 pointer, his G2 was gone, but he weighed 186, field dressed, that was a big boy also, I've got one has been running around here for the last 3 years, got him on camera many times, rifle scope twice, couldn't set up on him quick enough, but his rack is very tall, and narrow , best I can see on camera he is a 10 pointer, I'm gonna send you a pic of my buddy in Virginia I grew up with, and his deer he knocked down last week that's the kind of deer expected to weigh over 200, but hey I get the question mark about a deer that size in SC
Thats a stud deer right there. Congrats!

Wonderful deer and a lot of good meals ahead. Weight wise, the biggest on the hoof we have had killed this year is 163 lbs. The piney woods of North Louisiana makes it tough to get deer to 200+ lbs.
Thank you for your reply,I knew he was big, but got
Thats a stud deer right there. Congrats!
Thank you, and yes he was, amazing , 2 weeks before him, I checked in a 7 pointer he weighed 186 field dressed

That's the norm usually I think around my place, give or take a few lbs, I think the 2 I just told you about came from the Southern Railroad property, it runs adjacent to my property, and absolutely no hunting there ever, only thing I can figure

Beautiful buck! Congratulations. That is a huge deer anywhere in this country. Well done!

Beautiful buck! Congratulations. That is a huge deer anywhere in this country. Well done!
Thank you, and it was a very good morning,he just slipped up, you can tell he's a grandpa, his neck is huge the hind quarters reminds me of a horse, appreciate your reply,

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back