Big Sky Total Archery Challenge: Registration Today

Got the email at 8. They were sold out by the time I checked at 11. That's absolutely insane to me. If it's that popular, add a second weekend, FFS...

Was nuts. My Buddy tried at about 10a and Saturday was already sold out. While we were texting to figure out logistics Friday sold out as well.

Saturday time slots sold out in minutes after opening up, then Friday was shortly after that. It's crazy how popular this event is, I was able to get my family registered for all weekend, the wife and I were both on our computers doing our thing and was able to get the time and courses we wanted.

I got the time slots expecting my buddy to get registered, so now have it all to myself. Will see what the organizers say regarding bringing him in to what would not impact the day of others at all.

Best hunting/shooting event of the year

Worst registration system ever

We got signed up the minute it opened, two of us trying to get through and only one of us was able to get all the way through to the checkout.

So we will be there again this year, it is always a good time!

Yea each time I went it was difficult to get a slot. I got turned off to it last year so ill probably not do the shoot again. It got a little weird for my taste. Hope ya'll have fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back