Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Big Game Hunts in Arizona

danr55

Guys, It's kind of hard to swap hunts in Arizona for anything. All of the tags here are draw. I any of you get drawn, or need help figuring out what unit to apply for, or need scouting help before you get here, or need help with camp gear of what ever, let me know. I would be happy to assist in any way I can. Just drop me a line. Then, after we get you a 400 point elk or a 200 point muley, or a 100 point Goatalope, we can talk about swapping.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

DanR, How About I take you on a Idaho Deer hunt first, Then We'll talk about a AZ hunt :D :D

See ya this year BUD !!!!

hey guys thought about hunting in Australia? Have a look at my homepage for Aussie deer these deer are a real challenge for hunters as they live in rough mountainous terrain and believe me they take some hunting. This sort of hunting is for the in-shape hunter and is definately not for *****`s if you have an interest mail me back with what you have in return, sorry i`m not interested in birds just game with antlers(big ones)bears or things that bite. :D

Sambar.... I could offer you a bear hunt.... I would like to GEt a Roo and whatever else ya have :D :D

Can we bring those back in the states ?!?!?

THANX...

Hey Moosie i would love a bear. With 2.5--3 million roo`s shot legally here by pro`s every year i`m sure there is a couple of hundred with your name on them.For starters here`s 97 one legged roo`s going to the chiller :D
roo.jpg

Forgot to mention these were shot in one night and all you guys that talk varmint calibres down here most use a 22.250 forget the rest the .250 is best.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06 September 2001 21:36: Message edited by: sambar ]</font>

Guys, It's kind of hard to swap hunts in Arizona for anything. All of the tags here are draw. I any of you get drawn, or need help figuring out what unit to apply for, or need scouting help before you get here, or need help with camp gear of what ever, let me know. I would be happy to assist in any way I can. Just drop me a line. Then, after we get you a 400 point elk or a 200 point muley, or a 100 point Goatalope, we can talk about swapping.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com
Can you put a guy in a good area for the Dec-Jan Archery deer hunt?

Thread resurrection of the century. Seeing as how his web address is dead, doubt he's still looking for business from this shameless plug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back