Big Fin- Seatcovers

Jezz

BF,

what was the name of that seat cover co you recommended? I believe they are in MT. Is there hunt talk promo code? :D:D I need a good set. I know Marathon's are pretty good, I had the Hatchie Bottom, but they wore out after 7 years. Like to support a site sponsor if I can. TIA

Talking to myself, but I just ordered a set. One thing I really like about his is that they cover everything, from the headrests, to the lid on the center console all the way to the bottom on the center seat. The last set I had, you had to pay extra for the head rests, center console, etc.

BF- he told me that he has a Titan now, so should be able to get yours done soon and that he was going to call you.

Jezz
Do you have a Titan as well? I'm needing some seat covers too. Do they have a website?

Jezz
Do you have a Titan as well? I'm needing some seat covers too. Do they have a website?

No I have a dodge 3500. He asked where I heard of them and I said Randy OYOA. That was when he mentioned his Titan. I have been looking for replacements for quite a while, my bro in law has the Marathons, they are nice. But I wanted to try something different and Headwaters quality seems second to none.

http://headwatersseatcovers.com/home/index.php

Nice thing is his lead time is only a week right now. I opted for the Advantage Max 1. He has a pretty good pattern selection.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back