Big fin is in trouble

After 6:00pm, don't eat anything heavy, avoid carbs/sugars and don't "finish the bottle", stick with water and stay hydrated? j/k

Had a dream last night that randy took me way back in the mountains and then left me there.

What’s funny is he took my GPS, OnX and left me with only a compass.

All I gotta say he better hope we don’t see each other soon or we are gonna have words..😂😂

The brain is a scary thing.
At least your at a good place

This happens so many times to me. My wife wakes up pi$$ed and takes all day to settle down.
not-me-us-feel-the-bern.gif

Seriously this time, Melatonin is a drug-free sleep aid you might consider. It is said to promote more "restful sleep". As an aside, there is some thought that people that use it are less prone to contract COVID (not that it is a thing anymore).

Seriously this time, Melatonin is a drug-free sleep aid you might consider. It is said to promote more "restful sleep". As an aside, there is some thought that people that use it are less prone to contract COVID (not that it is a thing anymore).
Anecdotally, for some people, namely me, if taken too close to bedtime, Melatonin can/will induce the most realistic, wild, dreams you could ever imagine. Stick to 30-60 minutes before bed.

I've had plenty of dreams when I'm fighting people trying to attack my family, yet unable to hit with force or pull the trigger of a gun, or the gun won't fire a bullet further than 6 feet, whatever. But I'm pretty sure the first time I was ever shot and killed in a dream when Melatonin induced. It was very weird. Felt the bullets, watched my body go through surgery, saw my funeral, the whole bit. Freaky stuff.

Many years ago I would have the same nightmare about someone being in the house and we were shooting at each other.. my 44 would go off but the bullet would roll out of the barrel( vs 6 ft that arjcktts had).. there has to be some meaning there but it is beyond me.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back