Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Better late than never

TheTone

Seeing Buzz and 1pointer talking steelhead on another thread made me realize it was time I got a picture of this thing up. I caught it on Thanksgiving day fishing with my cousin. I watched him catch a chinook earlier in the day, then we tried another spot and I was hooked up in about 15 minutes. I haven't steelhead fished much over the past couple years so it was nice to catch one again. Froze my ass off and ended up with a terrible cold for a week but it was worth it in retrospect. Caught on the Clearwater not too far above Lewiston and someone that really knows the river can possibly tell where at. Ended up just short of 10lbs. Not sure why I look so fat in the picture.

Attachments

• Cat Hole 10lbResize.jpg
    Cat Hole 10lbResize.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 97
The Tone,

Congrats on the steelhead, they're the ultimate anadromous fish as far as I'm concerned.

Any hack can catch salmon consistantly...steelhead...thats another story.

Not sure why I look so fat in the picture.

DUDE, if thats fat then the rest of us should worry ;)

Nice Fish, a Buddy was up fishing yesterday, haven't talked to him yet to see the success. I don't get 3 hours of driving each way jsut to wet a line... but then again, I've done way more jsut to carry a gun in the hills too ;)

Congrats on a great fish !!

When you're around 5'10" or so and are used to weighing about 150-160 I notice a little fat ;). Already hitting the gym hard this year too, I plan to hit septmeber in peak shape.

Back