Best Opening Lyrics

Tore up the restraining order
I don't care, I'm comin' over
What your daddy said isn't goin' over too well
Don't you know not to kiss and tell?
 
Señores y señoras
Nosotros tenemos más influencia con sus hijos que tú tiene, pero los queremos
Creado y regado de Los Angeles, Juana's Addicción

Not really lyrics from the song but OH what a sexy voice!
 
One hundred miles to drive…a word that whispers in my mind…
I've found the truth still rhymes sometimes…
A soul searches for signs…the highway smiles with high headlights…
A savior smile in my head

 
I can see the iron horses' tracks
Pressed in the mud from the weight of all that steam and steel
But the wind don't blow where you want it to go
No, the wind just goes where it will and you follow
I can feel the breath of winter
Driving this snow across these newly-whited plains
Takes my breath from me and it leaves me falling
Then it picks me up again in its own strength
 
Well the moon moved past Nebraska
And spilled laughter on them cold Dakota Hills
And angels danced on Jacob's stairs
Yeah, they danced on Jacob's stairs
There is this silence in the Badlands
And over Kansas the whole universe was stilled
By the whisper of a prayer
The whisper of a prayer
 
"Jacob he loved Rachel and Rachel she loved him
And Leah was just there for dramatic effect
Well it's right there in the Bible so it must not be a sin
But it sure does seem like an awful dirty trick
And her sky is just a petal pressed in a book of a memory
Of the time he thought he loved her and they kissed
And her friends say "Ah he's a devil"
But she says "No he is a dream"
This is the world as best as I can remember it
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,107
Messages
2,249,924
Members
39,093
Latest member
other_waters
Back
Top