Yeti GOBOX Collection

Best four point set ever.

Give us another picture with u holding them and the measurements. Thats a huge 4x4 and I cannot see it from the pic.

Love the mass on that Whitie. Now find a Muley in that same category! Must be a few that survived the season?

Gotta love what the moisture did to the growth this year.

Nice find, even if it is a lowly whitetail...

Those look fresh. A lot of the bucks around my parts don't shed until March or later. At least the mule deer, not sure about the whitetails honestly.

To me they always shrink when they fall off, so much more regal when they are stomping around in charge of the whole world. That guy's mass diminishes his point length to my eye but not when he's wearing them. Ideas of his age?

Those look fresh. A lot of the bucks around my parts don't shed until March or later. At least the mule deer, not sure about the whitetails honestly.
I took the picture on the Dec 11 and only saw him a few times after that. I have found fresh whitetail antlers as early as Dec 17. Pretty sure this buck was shed off before Christmas.

To me they always shrink when they fall off, so much more regal when they are stomping around in charge of the whole world. That guy's mass diminishes his point length to my eye but not when he's wearing them. Ideas of his age?
This is the third set of antlers I have found from him. The first set is a 140 class 4 by 4. I would bet he was at least four then so that would make him a minimum of 6 now.

This is the third set of antlers I have found from him. The first set is a 140 class 4 by 4. I would bet he was at least four then so that would make him a minimum of 6 now.
His chest and paunch are like a barrel, and his companion is no slouch either. Hope he makes it till spring. Biggest 4 pt I ever saw was dead at mid 160's from southern KS, but rumor has it their winters are a bit milder than yours. I saw a 2 yr old buck yesterday, it was exciting... had mass like a nickel all the way up to the base of his brow tine.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back