Leupold Banner

Best App for viewing trail cam photos?

CouesKelly

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good app for viewing trail cam photos from an SD card reader on a smartphone (apple or android)? I would like to have the feature that allows you to swipe through full size versions of each photo rather than having to go back and forth to a menu with thumbnails.

TheTone

I’ve tried a few different cheap card views and the apps for them and always found them to be really inconsistent. They work one minute, quit reading the next. I think the one I’m currently using is a BoneView reader and app.

CouesKelly

I’ve tried a few different cheap card views and the apps for them and always found them to be really inconsistent. They work one minute, quit reading the next. I think the one I’m currently using is a BoneView reader and app.
I have experienced the same with a lot of the free download apps. I would be willing to pay if I knew it was a quality app with the features I want. Ill give bone view a try. Thanks for the input.

BoulderBulls

I want to follow along on this thread. Looking for a similar thing. Wish I had a contribution other than I've experienced the same headache as listed above

Wilderness_56587

I use "File Viewer for Android" has an Ad but other then that I like the App, my SD card reader works about 70% of the time though.

Wind Gypsy

I dont get it, why do you need an app? I use a basic SD to apple lightning plug adapter that was maybe $12 on amazon and it allows you to swipe through photos.

CouesKelly

I dont get it, why do you need an app? I use a basic SD to apple lightning plug adapter that was maybe $12 on amazon and it allows you to swipe through photos.
It is entirely possible that I am challenged at doing this the right way, but I am only able to do that if I import the photos first. This may be the best way to do it and then delete what you don't want. I was trying to view the photos on the SD full size and then choose which I would save to my phone or screen shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt-r0