Caribou Gear

Beretta gets bold on inclusion

Doublecluck

Was scrolling thru Instagram (it’s been a while) while waiting for my oven to heat up to sear my ribeye roast.

Truthfully I had no idea who this person is. Pretty sure I heard the name before but didn’t really know anything about them. After reading some of the comments I goggled it.

Wikipedia

All I will say is I think the 2A applies/should to everyone so as long as they can own/poses by law and are mentally stable.

Last edited:
Was scrolling thru Instagram (it’s been a while) while waiting for my oven to heat up to sear my ribeye roast.

Truthfully I had no idea who this person is. Pretty sure I heard the name before but didn’t really know anything about them. After reading some of the comments I goggled it.

Wikipedia

All I will say is I think the 2A applies/should to everyone so as long as they can own/poses by law and are mentally stable.
Being gay and different doesn't prove he's nuts. However, it does sound like he has some problems with his temper though so far able to buy his way out of trouble. I think that will catch up to him sooner or later and put an end to his gun possession rights.

If anyone is morally offended and feels the need to purge their Beretta firearms, I’ll take them off your hands.
I’m not ready to give up my A400 backup gun.

Reading the comments and the “controversies” on Wikipedia, which to what level are fact or fiction I don’t know. But Beretta went all in on this one. Brave for sure, I’m not in marketing but pretty sure you could find a person to pass the same message with maybe less baggage. But I’m sure that was the point, and the gamble.

Being gay and different doesn't prove he's nuts. However, it does sound like he has some problems with his temper though so far able to buy his way out of trouble. I think that will catch up to him sooner or later and put an end to his gun possession rights.

Being gay or different doesn’t prove your nuts.

But usually when you apologize for something it’s true.

“In June 2020, Star apologized after images and an archive of his former website Lipstick Nazi resurfaced. The website featured swastikasalongside photos of Star engaging in self-harm.”

Engaging in Self harm? Quacks like a duck.

I can’t imagine the unthinkable happening with said gun. Dagger thru the heart for another gun maker.

Last edited:
Being gay or different doesn’t prove your nuts.

Engaging in Self harm? Quacks like a duck.
I know a whole lot of folks wearing a bunch of tattoos who obviously must be into self harm and yet they're still packing guns.😁

Interesting. I'm a big believer in being inclusive and really don't care much how people want to live their lives so long as they aren't hurting anyone. What gave me some pause was the allegations of assault and sexual assault. Not sure that paints beretta in the best light.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back