Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Benoit Family

live free or die

Shocking news today to hear of the passing of another member of the Benoit family. To us big woods hunters of the northeast the Benoits were the Best of the best, hands down.
To me, tracking <200 lb bucks on snow in the thickest, nastiestiest cover you can imagine is something I can only imagine! The Benoits pulled this off constantly year after year!
They have been called the greatest deer hunters in the country and their book " Hunting Big Wood Bucks- The Benoit Way" is a bible in most North East deer camps!
RIP LANE!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 497
I spent the night before my first hunt ever watching Benoit DVDs and I just received my copy of Big Bucks the Benoit Way a few days ago. As someone trying to learn to hunt in New England I couldn't help but hear about the Benoit family. Very sad to hear about this, Lane meant a lot to hunters out here.

Last edited:
Hell of a guy, Lane and the rest of the Benoits were good friends with my Father and I went to High School with Lanes son. Lane was supposed to come out and film a OTC sheep tag with my old man this coming fall, pretty bummed that's not going to happen.

Back