Caribou Gear Tarp

Benelli Super Black Eagle

Anything other than a bendovernelli….

But, a beretta is literally 1 step away. Lol
I had a SX3 for a long time. Was a nice gun but I hate the new ones, feels like a plastic toy. The beretta and browning are beasts. With shotguns you gotta stick with the Bs

My mistake I didn’t see the SBE3 is available in 3”.

If you don’t care about the features of the SBE3 still a good choice with M2.

Me? I’d get the SBE3 buy once cry once

Although I’m a beretta guy 🤌
I’m with you. I am also a devout beretta follower. You can’t go wrong with 390,391, 400 series in my opinion.

I’m not gonna deny that the new superx’s are a little bit chintzy.

But I have three superx2 originals (with the high ribs) in my gun safe right now… two of them have only been shot a handful of times.

The third has been shot 20,000 times… Literally.

Why they moved from that design is beyond me.

I’m not gonna deny that the new superx’s are a little bit chintzy.

But I have three superx2 originals (with the high ribs) in my gun safe right now… two of them have only been shot a handful of times.

The third has been shot 20,000 times… Literally.

Why they moved from that design is beyond me.
The Sx2 and SX3 are mint I agree. Only gripe with the SX3 that sweet rubberized coating they put on them wore off and got gunky over time

Thanks to everyone for some good input on here. I went out and shouldered some more shotguns today. Tried some different ones too... Winchester SX4, Beretta A300, and some more SBE3's.

The SBE3 beat them all by far in terms of feel and fit. I really wish I could have found an M2 to look at, but nobody seems to have the updated ones in stock.

Anyways, I tried a Franchi Affinity 3 today and was also impressed... almost as impressed as I was with the SBE3. It shouldered and pointed almost as good as the Benelli but it felt different... in a good way. Again not as good as the SBE3, but still pretty damn good, and about $700 less. I did some more digging and reviewing and found a good price on an Affinity 3 12 Gauge with a 26" barrel. (I specifically wanted a 26") I should have it at my FFL in about 2 weeks. Just enough time to get used to it before the MT bird opener. Exciting stuff!

Thanks to everyone for some good input on here. I went out and shouldered some more shotguns today. Tried some different ones too... Winchester SX4, Beretta A300, and some more SBE3's.

The SBE3 beat them all by far in terms of feel and fit. I really wish I could have found an M2 to look at, but nobody seems to have the updated ones in stock.

Anyways, I tried a Franchi Affinity 3 today and was also impressed... almost as impressed as I was with the SBE3. It shouldered and pointed almost as good as the Benelli but it felt different... in a good way. Again not as good as the SBE3, but still pretty damn good, and about $700 less. I did some more digging and reviewing and found a good price on an Affinity 3 12 Gauge with a 26" barrel. (I specifically wanted a 26") I should have it at my FFL in about 2 weeks. Just enough time to get used to it before the MT bird opener. Exciting stuff!
Solid choice, you'll be happy.

Anybody here have one or used one? Looking for a new semi-auto for upland hunting. I've been looking at different manufacturers, including Franchi and Berretta, but the SB3 just feels the best.
I know they are marketed more towards the waterfowl crowd (which I am not), so wondering if anyone has any input before I consider purchasing one.

I did like the feel of the Franchi Elite Upland too, but the SB3 edges it out for me despite the little bit of extra weight. I also looked at the Montefeltro, but the rib was too low for me.
I have been using a SBE3 for 3 years. Great gun for ducks. I use my over under for Upland. SBE3 is too much barrel for walking around. They are light and nice to swing. I also bought a A300 for my son this last year and I like that equally but I haven't hunted it , just clays so far. My son did say he loved it shooting ducks.

M2 all day. As @JLS can attest I'm of firm believer in the law of averages, if you spray enough lead, eventually one of the buggers will die.
I was actually quite entertaining looking back, he with his great pointer and old 16 ga sxs, and me without a dog, running like a crazy man spraying shots as fast as my auto could unload them.
I like the way you think.

Back