Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

So much good beer in Bozeman but also around the state. Calling it man bun beer is ridiculous.
No reason to drink generic swag....unless you are a light weight from a backwards gene pool.😁

I'm all about a 30 pack of natty light for $17. PBR became a hipster beer and is just as much as Budweiser now. If I'm low on money I'll grab a 15 pack of Keystone light for $8. Don't judge :W:

I'm all about a 30 pack of natty light for $17. PBR became a hipster beer and is just as much as Budweiser now. If I'm low on money I'll grab a 15 pack of Keystone light for $8. Don't judge :W:

In college when I had no money we would buy a 6 pack of "good beer" like Miller Lite and then a case of Black Label or Hamms, under the theory if you drank the first 6 really fast you cared less about the awful Black Label that followed. My taste (and budget) have progressed since then.

This is an antelope hunt. Postgame beers are part of a good leisure hunt like this. No shame in a 30 pack of easy drinkin' Busch Light on a pronghorn hunt or Key-light. I thought everyone has a beer cooler?

Pro Tip #88: always use your best cooler to keep the beverages cold.

Go in heavy - come out light.

Attachments

• 8F0AE5FC-E196-4EA3-B945-2EBF3E2D1748.jpg
    8F0AE5FC-E196-4EA3-B945-2EBF3E2D1748.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 546
Greenhorn I like your style!And someone posted 4% beer?Must be East of the Missippi,Minnesotta?lol! Here in Az8%-8.1% 25oz.ers.:cool:

Have managed to work over the pile of beer - but I may have been over optimistic on my skills.

Have seen a doe antelope and 2 point buck so far - 4 days in.

Have managed to work over the pile of beer - but I may have been over optimistic on my skills.

Have seen a doe antelope and 2 point buck so far - 4 days in.

2 points is big for an antelope! You blew your opportunity.

I can think of a long list of illegal things I'd do to be in Wyoming hunting antelope right now instead of here, color me jealous.

In college when I had no money we would buy a 6 pack of "good beer" like Miller Lite and then a case of Black Label or Hamms, under the theory if you drank the first 6 really fast you cared less about the awful Black Label that followed. My taste (and budget) have progressed since then.

That was our exact routine as well. 6 pack of Coors Light and about 60 PBR’s or natural lights.

I had one buddy that was broker than broke. He figured out Walgreens and Albertsons have their own house brands, Big Flats and Buck Range. $5 for a 12 pack, not bull shitting.

I remember when I was in the army, 30 packs of Strohs, or Busch could be had for 9 bucks at class 6. No wonder I ended up in alcohol awareness classes by the time I was 20. Ah, the good old days

Live hunts are silly as hell, I rarely click on them. I must admit Greenhorn's would deserve a look. One could only hope he would bump into TG.

I find this Morman and Monster Energy drink thing fascinating.

I can't figure out why Joseph Smith would have said beer bad, Energy Drink good. I need answers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back