Beautiful day

Elkhunter

It is 25 and the sun is shining. The grass is green and buds are on the trees. The birds are out on the lawn and fence. There are no clouds to be seen and the forecast for today is a good one. Hope you all have a lovely day. ;)

Today
Mostly sunny. Highs 58 to 64. Southwest winds around 10 mph...shifting to the west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Thanks ElkHunter and hoping you have a beautiful day also.
Even with clouds and rain moving in down south during the night and early morning, it's still a beautiful day and lots to be thankful for!

DixieLady

The sun is up nice and brite this morning..The temp. is going to be close to 80* today. Too damn hot for this time of year,,but some rain is do back tomarrow...

Hunterman(Tony)

It was hot yesterday...My wife and I jumped on our bikes and took the dog for a run. He was still feeling a little sore from the day before from his and my hike into the mountains. So today, no matter how bad he thinks he needs to go with us, he will probably get to stay home. Poor fellow...

The weatherman said it's only going to get up to the upper 50's today with some rain showers for this afternoon...Rain = watering garden that we don't have to do :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Not too warnm here today. It was snow and rain on and off all day with a high of 39.

Tonight they are calling for 2 inches of snow.

It has been sitting at around freezing all day and the snow has been hitting the ground, it has covered every thing but the roads and any thing concrete...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back