PEAX Equipment

Beau’s New Tent

I was watching Marcus hunt hunt elk in Arizona this morning. This morning. I noticed that he had a tent with Beau's name on it. I imagine that's a pretty darn good tent. Bo has some street credit in that regard.

I am sort of in the market, or will soon be in the market for a new tent like that. I wonder where one finds out about them and what they run for, dollarwise? Might have to poke around.

Edit: Are these actually for sale somewhere? Nothing obvious on the webpages I was looking at.

Last edited:
Here is the site with the company he has partnered with......look like nice tents......but the $$$$$....ouch.

I was watching Marcus hunt hunt elk in Arizona this morning. This morning. I noticed that he had a tent with Beau's name on it. I imagine that's a pretty darn good tent. Bo has some street credit in that regard.

I am sort of in the market, or will soon be in the market for a new tent like that. I wonder where one finds out about them and what they run for, dollarwise? Might have to poke around.

Edit: Are these actually for sale somewhere? Nothing obvious on the webpages I was looking at.
x2, also considering getting an upgraded tent

Here is the site with the company he has partnered with......look like nice tents......but the $$$$$....ouch.

Gotta love the tent picture with the chandelier in it.😊

Another interesting venture for Beau! From what I've seen, these look like very nice tents. It doesn't fit for me personally, but lots of guys use this style of tent and I'm sure they will consider it seriously. I wish Beau, his wife and family the best with this new venture.

Keep those Llama adventures coming!

Last edited:
Randy, bring Beau and his wife back to the YT channel more often. I like their joint hunts as much as Marcus and Kara. (maybe they will trade some tents for "exposure")

Randy, bring Beau and his wife back to the YT channel more often. I like their joint hunts as much as Marcus and Kara. (maybe they will trade some tents for "exposure")
We work on that every year. Just a function of tags drawn and the fact that they have two little boys and a business to run.

We will help Beau promote his tents, whether he's on episodes or not. Sometimes in life we get blessed with a chance encounter with someone who is just a great person focused on making the lives of others better. Beau and Kirstin are two of those people.

We work on that every year. Just a function of tags drawn and the fact that they have two little boys and a business to run.

We will help Beau promote his tents, whether he's on episodes or not. Sometimes in life we get blessed with a chance encounter with someone who is just a great person focused on making the lives of others better. Beau and Kirstin are two of those people.
I should have added a "j/k" to my comment some place. I know that you, your team and your channel like and support Beau, Kristin, their boys and businesses! I didn't do it well, but I meant my comment as a plug for them all. You do a terrific job at finding and introducing interesting and great people on your adventures. Your team (and guests) are all class from what I've seen. Thank you for what you do and for how well you do it. Always the best. You have my continued respect and admiration, even if I didn't express it well.

Sharing to update anyone that hasn’t seen them available for sale yet. I’ve been checking every few days and just saw they now have the smallest and largest size available to order. Price is steep, but for quality Made in USA and what they seem to be offering (a legit wall tent at a significant weight reduction) it seems priced fair as the lighter the gear the more it typically costs. I have a Springbar classic jack 140 and while I really like it, with the stove and tent I’m well over 100lbs. Even truck camping it still seems bulky/heavy.

I just like watching the potty mouth uncle.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back