Bears arent my thing but...

BuzzH

Thought since there was a lot of activity in the bear section I'd share a couple photos.

Went to Alaska a couple years ago with a buddy who lives in Anchorage. I was hunting caribou and he wanted to shoot a grizzly.

Saw these bears on opening day of bear season about 1/4 mile from the tent. I could have killed this bear really easy with a bow. The pictures were taken with a cheap 35 mm. I paced off the distance and it was about 23 yards to this bear.

griz1.jpg

Another shot of the same bear, I think? I took pictures of two bears that we got real close to.

griz2.jpg

We hunted for several days and saw 32 different bears, 19 of which were singles. This is a photo of me with my buddy Toms bear. He passed better ones, but liked the looks of the hair on this one.

tomsgriz..jpg

Like I said, bears aint my thing, but it was fun to be around grizzlies for a few days and see one killed. I hate skinning them damn things though. Bastards dull knives in a hurry.

COOL pictures.. I got a itch for a brown bear.. Darn Guides make it imposible for me to get one though :mad: :mad:

Anyway, COOL to see non the less !!!! Always enjoy pictures... I see you must be gonig through a photo album, I see your Fishing pics too :D :D

I love seeing a griz in the last pose...Nice pic...The others are pretty cool also.... :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back