bear tag

good luck. This is the second year in a row i've forgotten about the bear application. Somehow I can manage to not miss an application in 6 western states but cant seem to stay on top of my home state. I like to blame the bush league way the DNR provides info and notice of the application period even being open but the deadline at least was available so that's on me. I tried to apply twice before they opened the damn thing but forgot to come back at the deadline.

good luck. This is the second year in a row i've forgotten about the bear application. Somehow I can manage to not miss an application in 6 western states but cant seem to stay on top of my home state. I like to blame the bush league way the DNR provides info and notice of the application period even being open but the deadline at least was available so that's on me. I tried to apply twice before they opened the damn thing but forgot to come back at the deadline.
buy outdoor news calendar all deadlines are on there

anybody get a leftover tag on aug.4th? 31 had seventy some tags my buddy got into system at local gun shop with els at nine seconds after 12 noon tags already gone unbelievable

Good luck to all of you with tags! I look forward to reading future posts reviewing your (hopefully) successful hunts. Pics appreciated!

anybody get a leftover tag on aug.4th? 31 had seventy some tags my buddy got into system at local gun shop with els at nine seconds after 12 noon tags already gone unbelievable
I tried to buy one online with my smartphone but the tags never showed on list.

I tried to buy one online with my smartphone but the tags never showed on list.
I've never trusted my phone maybe its just me, buttons are to small, screens to small, maybe i'm just no good at it. Would rather do els at vendor or home computer

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back