Bear extra or prime hunt ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who buys a tag just hoping to "SEE" one but doesn't really activly seek them ? I know several of my friends would get a tag just to have one, but never hunted them really. They'd take one of they saw it during the deer season or something but didn't actiuvly go looking for them. Just wondering who else does this ?

I get my bear tag every spring. I just don't get a bear every spring or even at all so far.
frown.gif
I go out every weekend in the spring for bear though.

Spring bear season they are obviuosly my main and only objective(only thing open!!LOL)
In the fall they are just a target of opportunity...but only if I am out with my bow!
Chris

I've been stuck with antalope tags for the last two years because I was working more on getting my elk and deer first, then the season ran out. All well, maybe this time around..LOL..
biggrin.gif

I used to buy a brown bear tag every year but never really went after them. I only buy it in case I need to shoot one DLP. That way I can keep it (if it was in season) Last year was the first year I actually went after brownies.

I'm sure I'm gonna Bill.
I figure I might as well get one before the huggers stop all brown/griz hunting.

Well good luck LBG !!!

I'm going to buy one and Go Aggress them again.... Only 9 more days !!!! YEEEE~HA !!

Out here in Idaho the sell a "Sportsmans Package" which comes with the following tags:
-Bear
-Cougar
-Elk
-Deer
-Turkey

So I do get a Bear tag every year just in case I see one. I would like to do some more baiting but I just don't have the time or GAS right now..Idaho is online for another great bear hunting season....
GOOD LUCK......
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back