MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bear šŸ» Charge/Challenge on video

Little Big Man MT Chris

This just randomly popped up on YouTube on my phone and was curious and Watched , Not sure if anyone else posted this earlier it looks like itā€™s been up for three months, hereā€™s the link , Found it to be a pretty interesting interaction between a man and bear captured on video and wanted to share , I read some of the Comments after the video my favorite was somebody wrote ā€œthe guy would have charged the bear a little father but his balls were draggin in the mudā€ ha ha that killed me , enjoy

I sure wouldnā€™t call it a charge, just a curious bear. They handled it well.
Yeah I would agree after reading your comment and then thinking about the video I changed the headline to the thread , but I posted it originally because thatā€™s what the video read as it was posted on YouTube, And I thought the same thing about how he handled the situation, growing up in Alaska that never wouldā€™ve occurred to me to respond to a bear like that it looked like there was a couple of wildlife photographers with a guide who knew the area and understood animals

Yeah I would agree after reading your comment and then thinking about the video I changed the headline to the thread , but I posted it originally because thatā€™s what the video read as it was posted on YouTube, And I thought the same thing about how he handled the situation, growing up in Alaska that never wouldā€™ve occurred to me to respond to a bear like that it looked like there was a couple of wildlife photographers with a guide who knew the area and understood animals
It is a really cool video. I had a similar, but shorter griz encounter myself last weekend.

It is a really cool video. I had a similar, but shorter griz encounter myself last weekend.
Yes, and weā€™ll be asking you some hard questions about that incident. When are you available for a conference call with one of my board members?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back