Be extra careful out there ... hunting season is approaching.

Dang man, glad it turned out well in the end. Sure does make you thankful we have devices to call for help!

Here's to a speedy recovery, maybe you'll catch the late season!

Glad your okay and hopefully on the mend. Your wife is awesome fixing you up like she did. You two make a great team no doubt. Hope you can get out later this year and get some hunting done. Your Wife deserves a " Atta Girl!!!"

Wow! I’m glad you’re okay, and that your wife is such a backcountry med wiz. That had to be a sort of surreal experience being cabled up into the helicopter like that. I hope you heal up quickly.

Glad your okay and hopefully on the mend. Your wife is awesome fixing you up like she did. You two make a great team no doubt. Hope you can get out later this year and get some hunting done. Your Wife deserves a " Atta Girl!!!"
Thanks to all for so many kind expressions. Yes, I count my blessings each day in that I "married up" to such an awesome wife. BTW, although we were experiencing a glitch in ONX tracker, she was still able to see location and read coordinates off the screen so the sheriff knew exactly where we were and knew a ground extraction would be challenging. I can't say enough good about Two Bear Air out of Kalispell. Their competency and professionalism really impressed me and instilled complete confidence and comfort in the extraction.
'Seems you learn something during each venture into the outdoors about gear, first aid, outback techniques and such, but this was a very hard lesson for me. Be more careful out there ... luck may not always come your way so readily.

Back