Batin' 03, Part 2

JoseCuervo

Moosie,

I started a new topic, as that other one was getting a bit slow to load....

I just realized it is 5am on Monday morning, so I am going out for a run. It is already Daylight here.

Maybe I'll take the digital Camera, and show you what Monday Looks like.

How do I get to post directly to the Hunttalk gallery?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Member Rated:

posted 05-18-2003 14:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO.., Site A is a Camera that Was Built by JB Florida from Alabama . He sent it to me to use as a favor. Now I owe him a hunt or something It was MAde from some plans from Jessy's hunting website.

It's a Camera in a old Army box... They can be made for 60-100 Bucks... But I'm not that talented or pacient <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am much more talented than you
wink.gif
... Send me the link, and I'll take a look. If you don't get it done for this Spring, I could likely get it done by next, assuming it is not too hard. And if it is better than the $79 Cabelas.

Wal-Mart use to sell them in there cammera department, around 70 bucks if I rember right.

It's not really better, The Cabelas one you can set the timer so it won't take back to BAck photos and Waste a roll of film like in 5 mins like tonight.. CUBS came in again and It looked like a fuggin Strobe light show !!! FLASH !! FLASH !!! FLASH !!!! I janked the Camera and will head to "C" and set it up tomorrow.... If the "BOSS" let's me.. Sopmething about me going to Canada and we need to get ready for this 3 day weekend and BLAH BLAH BLAH...
wink.gif

I have the Instructions though, Will hand them over when you get back to the US !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back