Caribou Gear

Base camp

Really like the setup you have there with the offroad trailer, Guy. Looks like you could go just about anywhere you'd want. I checked into them and it looks like their website is no longer operational. Any idea if they went out of business? Or maybe operating under a different name?

I talked with the Jackwagon owner a while ago. He's building an occasional trailer, but no longer on a regular basis. There are an awful lot of other good off-road trailers available though. You might look at Highland Expedition Outfitters. Jeff is a good guy and builds a great trailer, similar to mine in many ways. He's got the weight down to a mere 600 pounds on the lightweight version!

Guy

Very cool. I like that slide out cargo tray HEO offers. Will check into those more closely, thank you for the tip.

DSC00135.JPG And here is how I get it to the hill top.

Pickup.jpgTruckCap.jpg

Here is base camp. I can pack in for spike camp if I need to but at 70 plus I don't wanna pack anything any more.

Last edited:
Thanks Ppartin4570.
This year my brokfut self is doing something different. I'm taking this to Idaho.

DSC00158.JPG

Will be my fourth consecutive year there and I am wanting a little more comfort these days.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back