Base camp

Gosh, I thought it was the “ hunting rigs” page. So sorry internet warrior

LOL don't take it personal man, certainly not in your first post or two. You might find that it's not unusual around here to bust each other's chops now and again. I just got a chuckle when I saw the thread title of "Base Camp" and opened the thread expecting to a camp setup. Instead I got a preview of your truck's Instagram shoot with no camp in sight LOL.

Seems pretty clean....it's also lacking the requisite pinstriping, I trust you will rectify the situation in upcoming posts ;)

Good base camp rig. From Texas up to Colorado

It is a nice looking truck. I've gotten away from the full size truck thing for now. About 7 years ago I got a Jeep Wrangler, later I picked up an "off-road" type trailer for it, and I've been happily traveling, fishing, and hunting the west from that setup.

WDkiIfPh.jpg

I hope your truck works out well for you, and welcome aboard!

Regards, Guy

Seems pretty clean....it's also lacking the requisite pinstriping, I trust you will rectify the situation in upcoming posts ;)
I wonder if he just rolled it off the lot this morning when he set his HT name up and thats why its so clean.......

Don’t listen to them.

I would much rather enjoy the 12 hour drive in comfort and leave the truck to walk than do the drive in a beat up war horse I can abuse everywhere I go.

To each their own!!

Attachments

• 1F2E24E6-9455-46D5-AB82-BE0119999BA1.jpeg
    1F2E24E6-9455-46D5-AB82-BE0119999BA1.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: Guy
Good base camp rig. From Texas up to Colorado
Just shows your commitment. Cuz one trip through the screaching trees give it character. My rusted out 05 Ram which lost a starter 2hrs up a blm rd got replaced this year. Now I get ragged for the ugly cap on a new truck. Which could use a lift like yours. What for kit did you go with?20200115_161718-1612x1209.jpg

It is a nice looking truck. I've gotten away from the full size truck thing for now. About 7 years ago I got a Jeep Wrangler, later I picked up an "off-road" type trailer for it, and I've been happily traveling, fishing, and hunting the west from that setup.

WDkiIfPh.jpg

I hope your truck works out well for you, and welcome aboard!

Regards, Guy

Really like the setup you have there with the offroad trailer, Guy. Looks like you could go just about anywhere you'd want. I checked into them and it looks like their website is no longer operational. Any idea if they went out of business? Or maybe operating under a different name?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back