Barnes VLC

Hey Sly I just got two box's of VLC 250 count per each. I am going to load a few lots of 10 up fer sum shootin'. I have sum H322, Varget and IMR 4198 that I will load up. I have been wanting them Barnes fer a long while.

You know that I will giveing ya a call on how they fly. Talk to you soon, brother.

Rope

I shot the VLC with H322,Varget and IMR 4198. The IMR4198 has won so far. The Varget has potential the H322 will have the honor of pushing the B-tips.

At 110 steps I with the 4198 a quarter more than covers the 5 shot group, 4 keyholed and the 5th just about 1/4 inch low. Boy am I happy. I will now start playing that 1/10gr game and see if I can find that sweet spot.

I am shooting 21 gr IMR 4198.

Tom,

Try this load, I think you will like it.

22.3 grains of XMR2015 with a 7.5 rem primer and a 40grn VLC. I shoot one hole groups with this load at 100 yards

slydog

I am just in luck on the way to work I stoped in a got myself a pound of XMR 2015. And I just happen to have about 9 hunred of them 7.5 Rem primers. I can't wait to load some up.

I just cleaned me 7nhunred. Jess and I must have shot around a hunred rounds and that barrel took I wet patch and on the terd dry one was clean. I am liking that.

She shoot about 30 rounds in as many minutes and that barrel was just slightly warm.

Seldomever,

don't let him fib to ya, that 222 is Jess's gun and some times if he puts out like a champ she lets him fondel it,,,LOL

slydog

SOOOOO thats where she need to look. I'll have to talk with the little woman and see what its worth to know where the 222 is kept,,,LOL

sly

Hey buddy thanks for leaveing that .222 comment on my answering machine. I know that you know that I would have to explain that to her.

She told me to start saving my milk money and get me another gun so she can have hers.

Back!!

What a humor.
fight.gif

Title, you guys tile guns in Maine ?

Sly, you getting ol' M in trouble wit de woman
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
?

Paybacks is always hell sly
biggrin.gif

Seldomever, did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe I'm getting revenge????? LOL The message on the phone was strategickly placed there to get Jess to whip up on Tom a little??? Helloooo, when you play with the bull you have to look out for the horns,,,LOL

slydog

Dang sly, you fight dirty,bringin a man's woman down on him is hardcore...some buddies of mine at a local garage here once put a love letter in another guys lunchbox afterhe ate his lunch,he showed up the next day with a black eye
biggrin.gif
!!

I like how he calls my house and leaves info on the answering machine. Hey buddy just remember who answers their phone less then me.

What a way to pay a brother back.
fight.gif
When he answers the phone at what time was it.
footinmouth.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back