MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ban nail guns!

i·ro·ny1 /ironi, / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key -
–noun, plural -nies. 1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

—Synonyms 1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty.

Ahy-ruh-nee.......sounds like it should it should be on Chsr's survival disease list.

This is how frickin stupid we've become. Open a box of framing nails and look at the instruction sheet. Often there's a drawing of a guy holding an air gun to his head, with a big circle and a slash drawn over it. Freaking lawyers anyway.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back