Backpack Tent Question

thegamegtr

I have an older backpack tent. It is lightweight and works great for me and my hunting partner. The only problem is that it is a pain to put up! I have to work 3 poles through a sleeve that runs the entire length of the tent. It takes a good ten minutes of frustration to put it up and take it down. I am looking to purchase some tent clips to add to the tent so that it is faster to work with. Does anyone have any idea of where I could get some, or is there another way to make this tents work? (might just have to sell it)

Odds are you don't need the entire sleeve to support the tent. Since I haven't seen it do take my word for it but I bet you could just cut some large pieces of the sleeve out, leave enough to support the tent and hem the ends so they don't fray.

find another old used tent and cut them off
been searching criagslist for an old "cheap" tent to get clips off of--No luck yet!

I bet you could just cut some large pieces of the sleeve out, leave enough to support the tent and hem the ends so they don't fray.
Thought about that--the tent is super tight and I am afraid that it might not hold up--
Thanks though

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back