"Backcountry Bowhunting"... anyone have a copy?

PFUNK

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of backcountry bowhunting by Cameron Haynes that they wouldn't mind parting with or borrowing out? I went through the library here at University of Montana and they said they had it shipped in from a library in Colorado for me. Picked it up and it was a DVD so i figured maybe it was an audio book or something but turns out all I got was a DVD that comes with the book apparently. So, I am in need of the book again and really want to read it. If someone has one they want to sell or whatever let me know. Thanks!

I've got one I could live without. $20 including shipping.

Awesome. Thanks for the offer. I am going to take the DVD back to the library tomorrow and see if they can actually get the book in or not. If not I will get back in touch with you. Thanks again.

20$ is a good deal as far as I can find. IMO. Will be looking to see if you pick it up PFUNK

You asked for a copy, now you don't want it? You have probably spent $20 in gas or in time back--n- forthin already?

You asked for a copy, now you don't want it? You have probably spent $20 in gas or in time back--n- forthin already?

I don't spend any money at all and hardly any time stopping by the library while on campus. I'm there every day. Just talked with a librarian and turns out the library that was sending it to me screwed up and sent the wrong thing. They have the book and are sending it. I wanted to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell as a backup if the DVD turned out to be all the library could get. Sorry for not being more clear in my original post. Huntbux seems to be interested in it so hopefully he can get back to wyoming and buy that book if he does want it. Again, appreciate the offer.

Last edited:
Back