Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Back In Idaho again

Spuds

After an Adventure in Arizona for 10yrs I'm back in Idaho. I used to live in Eastern Idaho but now live in Nampa. I was wondering if anyone had any Bow shop recommendations. I shoot a hoyt so if there is a good hoyt shop I would appreciate any help.
D.B.

Idaho Outdoor Outfitters on Garrity has always been a good place to go for archery stuff or if you need something fixed. I believe they sell Hoyt there as well as other top end manufacturers. Welcome back to Idaho!

wile, thanks for the info, I've been sorta looking since I got here, too. Just before we moved I found an alpine bow too cheap to pass up, and I need to get it tuned to fit me.

Yes I have to agree, that Idaho Outdoor Outfitters on Garrity is pretty good. Another place you might check is Bowhunters Retreat on (i think) Rose Blvd, in Boise.

I agree on the Id Outfitters, I go to the one on Chinden, for the short time I have been here, I am pleased with them.

I'm Not into Bow hunting Much but I know you Can't beat Jay and Matt at Idaho Outdoor Outfitters.

Bowhunters retreat in Boise is a Good shop as well, I just haven't made it in there much to meet the guys.

Welcome to Nampa.....

I'm Not into Bow hunting Much but I know you Can't beat Jay and Matt at Idaho Outdoor Outfitters.

Bowhunters retreat in Boise is a Good shop as well, I just haven't made it in there much to meet the guys.

Welcome to Nampa.....

Back