Yeti GOBOX Collection

Back from our Honeymoon!

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Hey guys and gals,

Weve just recently returned from our honeymoon! We've been married for 2 1/2 years, but it took this long to come up with the coin and to convince my lovely bride to take a Carribean cruise! We went to the Eastern Carribean on the Carnival Glory. It's one of the signature ships of Carnival and let me tell ya, she's huge (the boat, not my wife LOL). Anyway, we stopped at Nassau, Bahamas (Yuck), St. Thomas US Virgin Islands (ok), and lastly St. Maartin Dutch/French Virgin Islands (Totally Rocks!!!!!)

Here's a few pics!
DSC01843.jpg

Docked in Nassau. Check out the size of the Glory, compaired to the ship on the left!

DSC01866.jpg

One of my favorite pics leaving Nassau.

DSC01886.jpg

A sexy woman at the bar in Magens Beach, St. Thomas

DSC01887.jpg

Me with that sexy woman!

DSC01931.jpg

Don't rent a car in Phillipsberg, St. Maartin!

I don't want too many pics on the starter thread, so I'll do a few more in a couple replys.

THat's not his wife, she's not that big..

Congratulations John. I hope you both had a great time..

:cool:

DSC01922.jpg

We really loved Orient Beach in St. Maartin. It's soooo beautiful!

DSC01926.jpg

It was a bit windy, but the para skiers didn't mind.

DSC01890.jpg

Another shot of Magens Bay Beach St. Thomas

DSC01928.jpg

Our Tour guide "Bert" was awesome! He's a resident of St. Maartin and a former Dutch special forces Marine! He had lots of great stories!

DSC01863.jpg

Yeah, the Bahama's sucked, but the beer was cheap and good and the Cuban cigars were great!

DSC01869.jpg

Did I say I like cigars? Oh yeah, the Gurkhas on board were 1/2 price too! Ya gotta love the balcony cabins!

DSC01949.jpg

Just thought I'd throw one more pic in. Formal night in the dining room. The food was just amazing!

I'll show more pics if you like, but all I have to say is if you ever get a chance to take a pleasure cruise, don't hesitate for a second! We had the time of our lives!

Hope you like the pics.

Ok, I had to add a few pics of our room steward's talents!

DSC01873.jpg

Any turkey hunters out there?

DSC01950.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

Everyone of the employees on the cruise went out of there way to make sure you were happy and at least amused! It's no wonder they are called the fun ships!

Looks like a riot, glad you had a fun time. I'll pass on the caribean. I was there in 94 and ended up having to pay for a palm tree on grand turk island. yup, the beer is cheap, what happens when your drinking beer isnt:D

lilbiggun said:
Looks like a riot, glad you had a fun time. I'll pass on the caribean. I was there in 94 and ended up having to pay for a palm tree on grand turk island. yup, the beer is cheap, what happens when your drinking beer isnt:D

Now that sounds like a story! Let's hear it!

JohnSWA, You pictures looks like our vacation pictures. The Boats, the Animal Towls, Sexy women in pictures with us...... MAN, I was jsut telling the Wife tonight I want to go back on a Cruise. I think I'm gunna go next year again. Cruises Rock !!!!

Looks like you had a Good time........ Envious to say the least !!

My wife and I went on a Bahama's cruise on our Honeymoon, 5 years ago. It was by FAR my favorite vacation of all time. THe food was great, entertainment was great, and I have never received better customer service anywhere. My wife and I are thinking of going on another one in the next year or two!!

Maybe we should all do a HUNTTALK cruise one of these years!!

Honestly, I dont know what happened. I know a bunch of us where drinking at a bar and a bet came up on who could climb to the top. When it was all said and done there were no more palms on the tree and the owner said the tree was dead. We were in the military so guess who lost?:mad: He went on on how it was the only palm on grand turk and he paid to have it transplanted blah, blah, blah. If I was still on the island when the guy made the charges, I woulda grabbed a shovel and dug that dang tree up and it would be in my front yard here in AK:D

I spent 4 months down there thanks to uncle sam. had a riot, I got arrested on gitmo, charged with grand theft (I was just road testing it:D , for a week) stole a bus, I'm not denying this one. it was a 5 mile walk from the bar to the hooch. Best 4 months of my life. good thing I got it out of my system while I was single.

I'd love to take an actual cruise down there again. I loved it down there. its very laid back. anyways congrats on your "delayed" honeymoon.

JASON LEE said:
You left out the the main reason to go to orient(sp) beach:D

LOL! All I can say is, don't go there during tourist season. No nipplage! Yes, I was disappointed!

Nice pics John!! My wife and I went on a carnival cruise,ship was Victory,in Januray. It was our first. We had a great time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back