Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Back Country Cargo Trailer Conversion

You need a 2nd exit that cannot be locked from the outside. It’s a death trap without a way out.
But thank you for the warning.
I think I’ll sleep with the back door unlocked the first few nights just to make sure the handle on the side entry doesn’t freeze up and get finicky.

It’s got one of these in the upper left and lower right.
Always open.
I’ve got a battery powered carbon monoxide detector.
View attachment 257127
I had those and they really only work while driving. I had two roof vents and both of them had to be cracked to get enough vent when parked.

You will also want a way to seal those side vents off if you’re pulling it down a gravel road. They allow a lot of dust in.

Buy one of these as the Wyoming rock roads will destroy the front and underside of your trailer. Until I got one the rocks cut any electrical I had under the trailer. Even after I duck taped the power brake line to the axle. Like a hot knife thru butter.

https://radco.com/rock-tamer

Put a chinese diesel heater and a 12v battery in it, you be glad!
I’m trying to keep it as cheap and light as possible for now.
Illumination will be provided by a rechargeable black diamond moji and Apollo.
The only electronics I really need besides the lanterns is my phone and I can charge that with power banks that I’ll routinely charge in my car/at work.
I definitely kicked around the idea of picking up one of those pomoly packable stoves with the glass walls for the dry heat and wow factor with the t-girls, but again, money and I don’t want to cut any holes in the shell if I don’t have to.

Put a chinese diesel heater and a 12v battery in it, you be glad!
This.

7 degrees with snow on the ground in my 7x14 trailer with my diesel heater on low…65 degrees in the trailer. I went from a cold 20 degrees after a hunt to 72 in about 30 minutes running the heater on high.

A 5 gallon can of diesel is good for 10 days and then some.

I think I paid $120…shipped for mine. It’s crazy how good they are.

i added a chinese diesel heater to mine as a 2nd heat source and have had some issues with it so far,,it works nice when it doesnt throw a 8 or 10 code,,,i still have my propane ashley heater on my wall as my main heat source though,,as i dont trust the chinese diesel heater to work everytime as a needed heat source at +5 deg above 0 you need more than 1 option.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back