AZGFD Roundtable

Gotfish?, I have room for 2 more fisherman. One of the 2 people will have to stand in the cockpit when fishing but there is room to cast and move around. You and one other person are welcome in my boat.

Are we meeting for dinner before the meeting? I understand the parking lot at Game & Fish is big enough to hold our boats. I'm told there is a Famous Sam's within walking distance of the G&F. Please let me know.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Hey MntMan if your still looking for some one on the west side to ride with you I could go if I had a ride. I don't like to take the car and leave my sitter with no transport in case of an emergency ( for the kids ). I'm at 51 st and Thomas. If any one has room I'm ready.

J.D.

2fastnaz,
Let me know if Delw charges too much for the ride.
I am waiting on word from Westy to see if he will drive. Send me an email with your phone # if you don't ride with Delw and I'll make sure you get there and back(but that will cost you). Are you planning on fishing that night?
Famous Sams is good for me, they have good sandwiches and other stuff. How about a quick vote on it, and what time?
The meeting is at 6 PM. I vote for 4:30 PM if it is within a close (1mile) walking distance. Any other thoughts?

Yeah I'd like to fish if there is room for me. I probably won't have my boat ready by then. But most definately won't have any tow vehicle. I wish I was a rich barrister like LawVeagas but I'll have to settle for being a poor administrator like Gotfish. At least I'm not alone.

J.D.

Amen to that my brother.
Join the ranks of the financially challenged like the rest of us.
Westy is driving me out to the lake and back I hope

If Delw doesn't come through for you let me know. I can pick you up and bring you to my house and we can wait for Westy. I will then give you a ride back home. I live by 91 ave and McDowell so you are not out of my way to help out.

Look forward to the slaughter on Saguaro.
Humans = 0
Fish = 8-10 depending on how many of us show up.

I just wanted to note the onerous pattern of ostraciztion continues unabated. Not once did anyone think of offering me a ride. Okay, so I'm 287.3 miles out of the way; is that a crime? What about equal protection? Does our constitutional heritage deserve to be so blithely tramppled underfoot? Not only do you exclude me from your little coffee klatch (heck sakes even got fish? was invited!), I am also forced to suffer the indignity of being mocked by you wealthy elitists. Alas poor Yoric, I knew him well . . . . :(

LAW!!!!
Why are you whining again?!?!?!?
We all know that are perfectly capable of flying all of us up to Vegas, put us in individual presidential suites, rent each of us SUV's, and buy us all the finest steak dinner Vegas has to offer(I don't mean that Buffet crap either).

Just because we have to save for weeks to eat out at Wendy's and pay for Lake parking, doesn't give you the excuse to rain on our poor, white-trash, carpooling, picking pennies off the ground parade.

So back off El Presidente Fox! :D

BTW...when you coming down again?

First of all, I am not El Presidente. I know we all look alike to you caucasoids, but we ARE different. (He is at least 2 years older than me!) Secondly, I don't know how many times I must extol my poverty. You, of all people, should know how I showed up for fishing in my little ragged pants, serape, huaraches and a sombrero. Unlike your muscle car, I ambled to the lake on my burro, Pepe. Besides, if I wasn't so poor, would I not be fishing more often? Logic dictates an affirmative response.

As to your last question, probably in July. If I can survive my son's graduation and my daughter's driving. :D

Lawvegas,
The best way to survive any woman's driving is to tie your daughter up and only have someone let her out when you are 6' in the ground. :0

Honestly, quit your whinning! You have plenty of time to tutor me when I come up there in July as to your skills with a cane pole.
oh, and don't forget the bobbers.
Looking forward to wetting a line with you.
Can you cool down the weather a bit?

My kids are dong all they can to help out.
They love to leave the windows open and the A/C running. Something about it feeling more "breezy" that way. :rolleyes: As to my second daughter's driving . . . suffice it to say I am glad my wife has undertaken the job of tutoring her in that regard. I drove with her once and it took me three days to get my voice back.

I am looking forward to seeing you in July. Hopefully, the water will stabilize by then and fishing will be at a normal pace. BTW, bassmasters.com now has Lake Mead on its interactive lake list, so start studying! :D

Will do my friend.
2nd daughter driving and all you lost was your voice:eek:

It's a wonder the men in little white coats didn't come to take you away ;)

I married into a instant family and the youngest was 13. She was a handful and resented me from the gitgo. Now she is the best of the both of them.

Would not trade the experience for anything :rolleyes:
See you soon.

I will concede that I love my daughters. However, I have FIVE of the them. You will note that even Job did not have to deal with five daughters. 'Nuff said! See ya' soon.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back