AZGFD Roundtable

Westy...

Who's all going and who's fishing afterwards?

Do we want to meet up prior to the meeting and have dinner?

What lake is being attacked after the meeting?

I plan to attend and have offered Mountanman a ride as my "backseat suck". Which he has accepted since he always outfishes me on my boat.

Westy...

Dang it! Aint that the way it always works! I have to be in northern Idaho that week! I wanted to go fishin after the meeting too! Guess I'll just have to enjoy the cool mountain air and think of you guys when a northern is screemin my reel! :D I hope you guys have a successful meeting as well as a great night fishing!

John

I should have my automated Credit card machine working on the back seat of my boat by then... mastercard or visa only... there is a 200% deposit(non refundable of course) and a card users fee of $100... the back seat rate is standard at 200 bucks per hour...

Delw

you guys are great at dodging the ?
Do you all want to meet prior to the meeting for Dinner or not?
Come Got fish, Delw, others, lets hear from you all.
I am open and up for it. Any where except chinese is good for me.

Well that would mean I have to leave work at 3pm .... OK you talked me into it ..

Delw

Count me in for dinner and fishing. I have been having some minor troubles with my boat and vehicle. But I should have that stuff squared away by then. Please let me know where and when.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Okay you Mesa / Eastside people where the heck is 7200 E. University?

Is it like Power and University?

Can we even get there from the Westside or do we have to start from somewhere else? :confused:

What restaurants are near there where the boats will be safe from people other then the Del-Mart acquisition team? :(

Westy...

What date?? not sure about the roundtable but would like to go fishin, Saguaro has a nice resturant, need to meet up with Westy and Del anyway

Ok, Ok, You got me! you twisted my arm. I'll grace y'all with my presence once again. :rolleyes: I'm going to the roundtable. I was going to stop by Burger King before the roundtable, but if you guys want to treat me to dinner, that's fine too. I personally like chinese food :D I am planning on doing some fishing afterwards at Saguaro. Which one of you lucky sods would like to start the bidding to have me on your boat?

P.S. Delw, and crew.....My pole is handcuffed to my wrist and my tacklebox has a big lock and is chained to my ankle. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! ;)

Well if novice dave is going to be there with his allison .. you can take my boat cause I am going with dave in the rocket sled....

LMAO

Delw

Come on Del we need all the info times, etc.

Oh and you are now the official "Boat Suck"
and whilst you are listening to the propganda at the round table I will be fishin, so by the time you all show up at the lake I will have presented every fish in that lake with all my lures. Westy bring your Citca, and Del you better buy some pink thread, I have 3 rods for you to wrap.

WOW I have never been an official anything before.. I am so proud..... LOL

Amberjack while we are all at the meeting you are in charge of the parking lot security.... I will bring the tools for ya,lock picks and bolt cutters....

Pink thread now your talking !
will get them this week...

Delw

Westy and others,
7200 east University is between power and Sossaman road.
Take US 60 east to Power and North to University and go East (right) to address.
I don't know who all from the westside is going other than Westy and myself, but if any others are going and need a ride to the meeting and lake. Post back here and I'll pick you up on the way out, or email me.
See you all there and have a happy fathers day to those who are.
Going fishing soon, bye.

Delw, did I read that correctly?! you are letting me take your boat, so you can go on another boat!?! I ACCEPT! Your charity is only matched by your Appetite. Thank You.

For those of you who need the info. here's the email that was sent regarding the roundtable:

Angler’s Round Tables are held by AGFD to increase communication with anglers. They are open to the public, and very informal. Sometimes even fun.

The next one (June 17) begins at 1800 (6 pm), at the AGFD Region 6 Office, 7200 East University, Mesa, AZ 85207. The phone number is 480-981-9400. But don’t call. Just be there. No earlier than 1745 (5:45pm), because another meeting will just be finishing and they need time to clear the room.

The Round Table will end when business is done, or fistfights break out, but along about 2100(9:00pm) to 2200(10:00pm) energy and productivity will discernibly wane, if experience has taught us anything. The Parking Lot migration will begin whenever appropriate.

The Region 6 Meeting Room is spacious. Some even say it is luxurious, perhaps even approaching federal standards of decadence. So, bring yourself and a friend (or friends). Overflows can always be used later, as bait.

We will handle a variety of cold and warm water issues, and we will try very hard to spend no more than 10-15 minutes on any one, at least not until we work through all the group-decided major topics. We’ll set discussion item priorities at the meeting, based on comment by those present at 1800.

You are welcome to bring your own fast or other food (and non-alcoholic beverages; plastic containers or cans much preferred) to consume as you listen and talk (hopefully between bites). Feel free to bring special snacks to share with others. Larry Riley, AGFD’s Chief of Fisheries, is especially fond of guacamole and chips. Beverages will be available on site, at least until the supply that I bring is exhausted.

Post-meeting cleanup assistance would again be appreciated (thanks again to all who helped out last time).

If you want to be included on my e-mail distribution list for Round Tables, please send me ([email protected]) your full name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and bank account number in case I need to contact you other than via e-mail. If you have given me that info already there is no need to send it again. Except the bank info. Nobody has provided that. Yet. And it would only take one good one!

AGFD employees to whom this message have been sent include: Larry Riley, Kirk Young, Roger Sorensen, Rob Bettaso, Scott Gurtin, Jim Warnecke, Ty Gray, Dave Weedman, and Scott Bryan. Any and all of these True Fishheads might show up. The more the merrier. Larry and I are the only two semi-guarantees.

I am still in Alaska (by way of Tucson tomorrow) and will not be back until May 28. I’ll post another reminder each week until the Round Table.

Larry and I are developing the Round Table agenda, and I will post the final when it is ready.

Meanwhile, good fishing to you all. Samario (Terry B. Johnson, AGFD Chief of Nongame Wildlife and Endangered Species)

AJ I will definitely bring my Citica POS.

As far as food I can grab something on the way to the meeting. It doesn't matter to me.

Got Fish, Funny about the Chinese food. :D LMAO I don't really like it either. :mad:

Westy...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Delw, did I read that correctly?! you are letting me take your boat, so you can go on another boat!?! I ACCEPT! Your charity is only matched by your Appetite. Thank You.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup you heard me correctly.... I have the oil you need to fill it up with but not the gas(premium only) Both tanks....make sure you bring a 72lb thrust trolling motor with you and 3 new batteries.. the rod locker can only hold 9 enders rods with curados... the front compartment can hold about 400 cranks baits ... You can fill it up with 300 cranks baits and 20 bags of worms... the boat only works with Lowrance x15 fish finders(one needs to be a gps model or you wont find your way to and from the lake) I know where you can get them cheap(under $1200)... I have the hook ups fo 2 of them....

I have a black light I can loan you.....
Also there is a car wash on your way back home.. make sure you stop buy there and clean it real good....

When you coming to pick it up? Oh your truck/car wont pull it? If you need to borrow my truck I am sure we can work something out... Will be a better deal than the boat...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Delw

THIS IS SOUNDING BETTER AN BETTER
I WAS JUST GOING TO THE MEETING BUT GOING FISHING SOUNDS EVEN BETTER IF ANY BUDDYS GOT ANY ROOM I COULD BE A BACK SET SUCK

I figure with enough people bringing boats there should be enough room... I can hold 2 others in my boat....3 total.. Wont be able to go real fast (which sucks) but we can all fish....

Delw

Does ANYONE else have a spare seat in their boat that my butt can call home for a few hours after the roundtable? ANYONE?! PLEASE!! :D

Delw I take back what I said. Your Charity and your appetite are nothing compared to the amount of GREED you posess. ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back