Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Az.unit Ten Scouting

chuckar

Saw 4 bunchs of lopes.2/4/7/15/ north of camp 16. south of res line.
three bunchs of deer. 4/4/6/ nice two point with the bunch of six. south of16and south of tank 15 upper and lower sand stone.
elk at west side of robbers roust next to res.line two cows, south towards hiline two cows with two calves.one bull limping on right front.4x4 another 3x4 another 5x5 just north of old 66 at the two mile marker on Indian 18.
and wondint you know it left the camera at home. =) chuck

Thats Great. Here I was all calm at work. Now I am all excited to get up to Unit 10. Thanks for the post. We will be up there in a couple weeks scouting. I'll remember the Camera!

chuckar said:
Saw 4 bunchs of lopes.2/4/7/15/ north of camp 16. south of res line.
three bunchs of deer. 4/4/6/ nice two point with the bunch of six. south of16and south of tank 15 upper and lower sand stone.
elk at west side of robbers roust next to res.line two cows, south towards hiline two cows with two calves.one bull limping on right front.4x4 another 3x4 another 5x5 just north of old 66 at the two mile marker on Indian 18.
and wondint you know it left the camera at home. =) chuck

There are a lot of e-scouters out there that will eat this stuff up. Don't be suprised if you have a few extra people in your area come season.

Unit 10 is a big unit... and its kinda strange you go for miles without seeing anything and then Wham... Elk are everywhere.....most of the hunters hunt the pipeline road south... but don`t overlook the cedars... plenty of dead elk near the railroad tracks.....I`ve seen Elk at the Flagstone Quarry... but It used to be the top antelope unit... it has had some drought problems lately... anyway good luck.... Unit 10 has some monsters in it...but can be tough to find.

dont know if I offended any one with a ten tag but I stand by my first amendent. and hope there are enough hunters to keep the elk moving and the water hole hunters have to walk and stalk. =) chuck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back