AZ unit 41 limited Elk hunt

Simeod

17861.jpeg17862.jpeg

This young bull was rescued from an irrigation canal in Dome Valley Arizona. About 10 miles northeast of Yuma Arizona.

I figure he was only 200 plus miles off course. I don't have alot of information but we figured he was either driven south by fire or was sick and couldn't figure out direction.

Somehow I don't think AZ Game and Fish will be considering tags for Unit 41 though.

View attachment 145484View attachment 145485

This young bull was rescued from an irrigation canal in Dome Valley Arizona. About 10 miles northeast of Yuma Arizona.

I figure he was only 200 plus miles off course. I don't have alot of information but we figured he was either driven south by fire or was sick and couldn't figure out direction.

Somehow I don't think AZ Game and Fish will be considering tags for Unit 41 though.
Maybe he was floating down the canal and fell out of his tube and spilled his beer.Ha!,Ha! 💥

My wife had someone bring in photos of elk in Tacna and I had trouble believing it. This was a couple weeks ago. Believe it was multiple elk. Pretty crazy.

It's been a mild summer so far. High will only be 102 today. I bet the elk jumped in the canal because he didn't think it was so mild.

Losing_sanity found the news article. I hope he finds his way back to cooler climate.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back