AZ residents (Moosie Request)

I might be able to get off on Friday the 20th to help out. If any one is driving down I'd like to ride with. It would be a $100.00 round trip in my truck. For $100.00 I'd at least have to get kissed, and no Moosie not by you either.

Dang it! Why do these things happen when I'm out hunting! |oo I'll be in NM chasing goblers, so I won't be able to make the Hunttalk fest. Well, I hope everything works out and you get your folks home safely! Gotta take a rain check this time. We'll hook up some time for a hunt soon!

Moosie said:
By thursday.. I meant the MAy 19th Thursday.. I thought I put that...... OOPS !!! I jsut got a Call to correct that.... You guys should know me by now.....:D

Are we still on ? that gives us even more time to plan ;)

Sheeeez! I guess I'll make it after all! You knucklehead!!!! :rolleyes:

Since DelW offered.. I might fly into AZ (Thursday the 19th) and then Fish the Evening and then have him drive me to Morenci :D

Now we're talking !!!!

moosie,
Sorry I dont live there any more or I would help you out.
Are you going to be in Idaho by this weekend? 5-7-05?
I will be in Pullman, WA. until Tuesday morning and would like to meet anyone from hunt talk in that area I can.
By the way, take funter up on his shake offer. It's not too often he offers to buy a shake or a beer for just anyone! Ha, Ha.

He'll be up there help my folks move my sister in May sometime later in the month.
Hey Bandit,
If I get over to Il, I'll look you up.
later all.

It's not a 100% yet... but I'd say 99%..... I'll buy a Ticket This Weekend if nothing changes.

Plans are to Fly into Pheonix thursday Evening.. fish that evening/night/ then get up Butt early and Drive over to Dads and then load up and leave that afternoon or night.

Well, kool Mtman, im Bandit's wife be awesome meet ya if ur in illinois sometime:)glad u got ride moosie, and give delw kiss, be so funny:D

Thu May-19-2005

Boise (BOI)
Depart 4:00 pm to Phoenix (PHX)
Arrive 5:08 pm
Terminal 4 735 mi
(1183 km)
Duration: 2hr 8mn

Flight: 152

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members