AZ Portal, Points

Wind Gypsy

So peoples points weren't updated on the AZ portal when they ran the Elk draw and they said that the draw was still being run properly in regards to points.

I got my deer/sheep apps in today and saw my points are still wrong across all species. So i called in and was on hold for an hour. The lady who finally answered was grunting and complaining about her computer not working like she wanted to get things squared away and then it sounded like a click and a hangup eventually.. Points still show wrong.

Anyone heard anything about how this is supposed to be working? Are we in for another shitshow like the elk draw?

Yea all mine are still not showing with the exception of this last elk draw... wondering this myself.

Me too. I hustled down to Fort Mojave and completed their bonus point hunter ed. class over a year ago. It's still not showing on my dashboard. In speaking to them they assure me its calculated in the draw. I guess I just have to believe them?

I had to call the night of the deadline kept getting an error when I added my info on add applicant page. Was on phone for a bit as the lady was working on it, ended up
Being an issue on there side. But I brought up my bonus points not showing and she said that she can see them on her system
And would send an email to IT.
this morning I checked and now all bonus points are there for all species I have points. But the deer app I put in is not showing in my apps. I have the confirmation/receipt email so I’m pretty sure it went through but still can’t believe how many issues Arizona had with switching there system this year

So peoples points weren't updated on the AZ portal when they ran the Elk draw and they said that the draw was still being run properly in regards to points.

I got my deer/sheep apps in today and saw my points are still wrong across all species. So i called in and was on hold for an hour. The lady who finally answered was grunting and complaining about her computer not working like she wanted to get things squared away and then it sounded like a click and a hangup eventually.. Points still show wrong.

Anyone heard anything about how this is supposed to be working? Are we in for another shitshow like the elk draw?
Mine weren't showing correctly before and after the Elk/pronghorn draw. I was assured by AZDFG that the application was still processed correctly (def don't believe that) even though the individual apps themselves showed 0 points.

Fast forward a couple weeks after that and it took about 4 phone calls of me following up to get them to realize that they apparently had duplicates accounts for me in the system. Was told 2 or 3 times that everything was fixed and not to worry. Finally, I got someone on the line who was actually able to fix/consolidate everything and update my points but it was a major headache.

Back