Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

AZ Otc deer tags

Hilljackoutlaw

Well all four of our crew got our tags. We all got kicked off the site multiple times but finally got thru. 2am for the Pennsylvanians. December 1st is stressful between idaho and Arizona.

See you in Arizona! My wife and I jumped on @Coues Kelly 's generous offer to share a camp. My wife will do spa days and shop while I hunt deer for the first time in 34 years! I'll learn from a master!
I had the same issue getting in. Got kicked off half a dozen times. But it's only 11:00 pm here in Las Vegas though.

The site was crashing for like 30 mins but looks fine now. Good luck!

See you in Arizona! My wife and I jumped on @Coues Kelly 's generous offer to share a camp. My wife will do spa days and shop while I hunt deer for the first time in 34 years! I'll learn from a master!
I had the same issue getting in. Got kicked off half a dozen times. But it's only 11:00 pm here in Las Vegas though.
I'm in Vegas myself. So wasn't to bad here time wise. Glad your gonna get out on a deer hunt. Are you gonna focus on coues or muleys or whatever gives ya a chance?

Got my tag as well! Was worried as the site was crashing, but happy now. Pumped for January!

733 in stock as of 9:42 am MST. I wonder how many of these tag holders will actually hunt.

I bit, was 300 OTC archery tags left afterwards. Never archery hunted before, this oughta be great! Got lots of homework to do now and probably a few trips from Vegas as well!

Sold out in 1.25 days. Got mine but a lot of people are going to be frustrated. Add to the unit by unit archery quota and the noose is tightening for non resident archers in Arizona

Anybody got their tags in hand yet? Bought tags for my son and I but nothing in the mail yet.

Not me. https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/draw/archerydeerhunting/ says licenses will be mailed out within one week. If elected to do electronic they're supposed to be available immediately.
I checked electronic on my dashboard but that was just before I bought the tags. Nothing is showing on the dashboard so maybe it doesn’t go into effect immediately. I will keep watching the mail but it makes me nervous with having plans to head out at the end of the month.

I just got an email finally confirming my tag purchase transaction was complete....i guess that means it is in the mail?

Mine arrived in Montana even though I specifically gave them my temporary AZ address as the shipping address...ugh.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back