Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

AZ Mule Deer Tag

Wglwrm

New to the forum, hello nice to meet you all, in the online forum way...lol
So my son and I were graced by the hunting gods and drew mule deer tags in Az. We got unit 8 at the end of October first on November. To be totally honest I dont care if my tag gets filled. Alls I want is for my son to have his first ever deer hunt dream to come true. The last 10 years have been hard on him because of me. He has stood by my side thru the worst times of my life. I suffer from PTSD and well let's just say it's time for me to pay him back. I'm not asking for anyone's honey hole location just some info on the unit and any pointers you may be willing to share.
Thank you and god bless!

Honestly it dont matter.

Access is good. I like the area just south from Bill Williams MTN, FR 122 and 108 by Dutch Kid and Jackass Tanks. Further down FS 44 has been a good area as well. Got a couple good stalks coming in on the 89 side south of Ash Fork during January OTC.

Enjoy, it's a good area to explore and hopefully reconnect.

Access is good. I like the area just south from Bill Williams MTN, FR 122 and 108 by Dutch Kid and Jackass Tanks. Further down FS 44 has been a good area as well. Got a couple good stalks coming in on the 89 side south of Ash Fork during January OTC.

Enjoy, it's a good area to explore and hopefully reconnect.
We scouted the Bill Williams area (south) one year for Deer, it was so cold everything in
our coolers froze solid. I mean everything, Milk, eggs, beer! Ever have to heat up a beer
to drink it? Be prepared for hot conditions as well as freezing, in Az. you never know.
Good luck guys, be safe. 💥

• Haha
Reactions: /sw
Frozen Beer, now we gonna have an issue...lol. No booze for me... but I'll take a double shot of Sprite any time.
Thanks for the info, I bought a map of the unit and marking all of them...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back