PEAX Equipment

AZ Late Muzzleloader

Lol I told my brother that I guarantee someone is watching us and getting a good laugh as we are dying trying to pack him out with a sled.
Congrats on the bull man! I had my hands full packing mine out solo.. so i am not one to judge. :) feel free to post up a photo would love to see him.

Congrats on the bull man! I had my hands full packing mine out solo.. so i am not one to judge. :) feel free to post up a photo would love to see him.
Thanks! Sometimes better to be lucky then good. This was my first elk hunt and got him the first day so beginners luck! Not the best photos but we were in a hurry to get him broke down before dark.20191129_145846.jpg20191129_150327.jpg

Great bulls, both of you!
Are scopes on muzzles legal in AZ? How about sabot?

Lol I told my brother that I guarantee someone is watching us and getting a good laugh as we are dying trying to pack him out with a sled.

I was down there for this hunt too, found the drag marks from some guys using a sled, thought it was a pretty good idea.

Last edited:
Congrats! You make me feel less crazy for putting down some late muzzy hunts on my applications ha! Never shot one either but I am also a sucker for new things!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back