AZ Elk Draw

BeartoothFront

I applied for AZ elk earlier today. Its my first time and I'm nervous!

I bought an AZ hunting/fishing License and I got a confirmation email about my application but I can't seem to find any of that info on my account. My card got hit for both the license and the application. My question is am I screwed and have to wait around for next year or because I got a confirmation email and card got charged did my name get put in? Obviously I'll call them tomorrow and fight if my name isn't in but I need someone to ease my nerves.

Exact thing happened to me. I called last week and they said that if I got the email receipt and card charged, all was good, and that the web profile takes a 'while' to update.

I tried calling back today, still nothing in my 'draws & applications' profile online (I see my old unsuccessful ones, but not the new ones, fwiw), but the wait was so long, and I have minimal points as it is, so I'm taking her word for it.

Curious if anyone can see their current elk and antelope apps in their AZGFD profile?

You guys are fine. I've never seen a pending app in my account, they don't show up until the results are out. For the license, I buy mine in person and the info never gets onto my account. Just save those emails with license and app confirmation numbers.

I can't even get on the dam website now. Do I lose my points if I go a year without applying ?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back