AZ Draw

Honestly it was posted Yesterday. I was not even looking for it but I got a box via UPS with a bunch of drug tests that I have no clue why they came, so I figured I better check my CC activity to see if I was hacked and saw it. The drug test thing my Wife said she saw on the news about some scam where if you send in the test you get scammed somehow. Just weird. Oh well, looks like I better keep late November open on the calendar

Honestly it was posted Yesterday. I was not even looking for it but I got a box via UPS with a bunch of drug tests that I have no clue why they came, so I figured I better check my CC activity to see if I was hacked and saw it. The drug test thing my Wife said she saw on the news about some scam where if you send in the test you get scammed somehow. Just weird. Oh well, looks like I better keep late November open on the calendar
You got me excited that I still had a chance.

Congrats on the hunt!

Did you get an email? I still haven’t gotten any email or cc hit… so I’m in limbo.
Emails haven't come out and profiles haven't been updated. If you didn't get a charge you didn't draw though. Everyone, whether they had a charge or not, is still showing pending for their applications.

I heard they hit Chase credit cards last so I am holding out hope those will be hit today.
I've been hit late when I thought all hope was lost (a couple of years ago) and this time early. Both with chase.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back