AZ Draw

Came here to say the same, 1st choice for me, limited op second choice for the misses

Well my card was hit for $135 this morning and I was floored! My daughter drew one of two bull elk tags, unit 9 early rifle or unit 1 muzzleloader. Lightning strikes again and I am feeling very blessed!
My daughter beat some LONG odds and drew unit 9, early rifle. The hunt dates are Sept. 23-29. I hope they are bugling that time of the year. ;)

I'll be helping my dad chase bulls on the late rifle hunt in Nov.! So excited for him. At 74 this will be his first opportunity on a limited draw unit of this caliber. I have helped out on a couple hunts in the unit previously and know the country.

Nada for me as expected. Guess I need to get a little more serious about heading to Wyoming for Antelope. Who wants to take me? :ROFLMAO:

Just found out a good buddy had both his kids, 12 &14, drew cow tags too! Looks like I have a couple of trips over to AZ this Fall. In 2020 the older boy drew a cow tag in AZ and I helped him fill his first big game tag ever. Now he will get to show his little brother the ropes.

By the numbers:

• 25,136: The total number of hunt permit-tags issued.
  • 217,839: The total number of those who applied for hunts or bonus points.
  • 176,822: The total number of applications submitted.

I found it interesting that in my 5th year of applying that the loyalty point was figured into my draw.

It shows I went into the draw with 4 points but my groups average was 6 points. The only way to account for the difference is my hunter Ed point and a loyalty point.

I would of thought that I wouldn’t of seen that extra point till after this year.

3 strike outs for us, it’s nice to hear success stories tho. We had 5 points each put in for separate hunts and tried to play the odds, no luck but one of these years we’re gonna get one..

Confirmed my pops drew 22n late archery going to be a tought hunt but still excited to be in Arizona chasing bulls. Even talked the girlfriend into taking a day next month and doing a little exploring while we're down!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back