Caribou Gear Tarp

AZ Draw

Anything late in the day or were they all in the morning this year?

No hit for me. Put in for what I thought was 100% with 14pts. must of jumped a point
Fewer points but similar. Thought I was a lock, but wasn’t sure I was going to like the hunt. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to draw before, and I’m still not sure, BUT I’m wondering the hunt had a lot more demand than I predicted or if something was up with my card. I switched cards on my app last week. Then I had a bunch of stuff get declined on an a website that had my card information, and after checking, I discovered that my expiration date was wrong. Hopefully I didn’t do that when updated my card info!!!

I haven't checked my card. If I draw, (which I doubt), I'll know when the email arrives.

Just checked my cc. No hits. So i logged into az website -still says “pending” under draw results for 2022.

“So you’re saying there is a chance”

Our CC got hit, I don't know for what yet since it still says pending. Either I got extremely lucky for another bull hunt, or much more likely it's my wifes meat tag.

Looks like my first two rejections for the year, with many more to come.
Same here……..Except drawing my trump card in Colorado in the form of pref points for an archery elk tag. 😂 So I am 90% sure I’ll at least have one good hunt. No need to depend on luck there. 😊

Nothing for me. A strong start to app season, lol, but I feel like I'll probably draw a tag or 2 this year. I have some hunts already planned so not drawing AZ isn't the end of the world, but it would've been nice.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back