• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

az draw reults are out friday

Delw

The 2001-2002 Fall Hunt Draw has not yet been finalized. It is anticipated that draw results will be available on this web site beginning Friday, July 13, 2001 after 5 p.m.
Please check back then.

http://www.gf.state.az.us/

hmmmmm wonder if i get to hunt az this year......

Delw

Delw

when i caled today she said she would put me thru, to the drawing people and they could tell me ... I said no way ....the way my luck is going this week i might wait till they come in the mail....then i wont check the mail till opening morning of each hunt........ I hate this time of the year.. 2 days befor we find out seems like 10 years , then we find out we get nothing and you even get more pissed.......

Delw

A-con

I'm just trying to build up points, so I put in for the hardest to draw elk tag & the hardest deer tag. No second choices. If I draw, I may need some of you Az. hunters to hold my hand. ( can you say kaibab )