AZ bull

azhuntnut

I found this site while hanging out on http://www.azod.com/ and thought I would post some pics of a bull I shot during the archery season. I shot this bull on opening morning after following the herd for about three hours. I had been watching this herd on four different days and knew there was a bull, but he would never show himself. He sounded big so I just kept with them 3-4 hours a day to get used to there habits. I finally saw him for about five seconds two days before my hunt started. I ended up shooting him at 34 yards directly in the heart. He only ran 50 yards and died within 10 minutes. While looking back through pics of different bulls I had taken during scouting I found one of my bull about two miles away from where I shot it. It is the last pic. The bull gross scores 370 1/2. His eye gaurds are over 21 inches. David

Dsc09616.jpg

Dsc09624.jpg

Dsc09619.jpg

Dsc09622.jpg

Dsc09627.jpg

Dsc09520.jpg

azhuntnut, that is a dandy bull you have there. Congrats on the successful hunt. With a first post like that, we're not worthy! :D Welcome to Moosie's HuntTalk!!

Delw, You are the one that made this site known to me, thanks a bunch. I love looking at all of the animals that everybody has harvested. Thanks for the congrats from everybody. David

Welcome aboard AZ. Sweet bull you have theere, thanks for sharing the pics and story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back