Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ATV's and Bird hunting

Heck Ten, I never said I wasn't evil. Yes, I know everyone cowers in fear of my title and position
wink.gif
I can show countless posts where both Buzz, WH, and basically everyone else have cowered in fear of going against my opinon
rolleyes.gif
and naw, I don't have a problem with you riding your ATV on open roads and trails, or in most cases ,driving off the trail to retrieve downed game. The sad part is too many riders don't use good judgement. IMHO, and we know it's all about me
biggrin.gif

MD , I've know you for a couple of years now and I was pretty sure you were looking for a way to illustrate a point. Hope I helped
wink.gif

Lost, dammit, after reading all these replies I've decided to change my evil ways, from now on I'll trailer my "extra" pick-up to the far end so I won't be associated with you EVIL ATV riders
biggrin.gif
'
Heck if I rode the road on my ATV I'd get busted.....

MARS, I have walked miles of illegal trail around here, and found that some are shortcut created by recreational riders, but others have led me to salt lick and bear bait sites. I try to map the illegal trails, and turn it over to the f&g and usfs officers. They say that sometimes it help to catch the guys.

I know one case netted three elk killed the day before season. These guys had built a "road" out the back side of there camp, and hid the enterance to the road by parking there camper ther a month before season opened. When they got caught the state was only able to keep the ATV's until spring.

mad.gif
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-25-2003 10:24: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

Only able to keep the ATV until spring?? why bother? The combines that got confiscated here got sold at public auction and the money went to our DNR (what I was told, reliable source). Sounds like you guys have to get more "teeth" in your laws but then you fall into the trap of not enough officers.

There has to be a real, workable solution besides total bans.

MArs== I think then you'd be supporting terrorists with that SUV-like extra. Evil, right. You just have to walk from your house, but ya can't have a house b/c of ALL the evils associated with that, maybe just get by with a hole in the ground, can't do that either--disturb/destroy the ground. I am at a loss at what you can do that doesn't make you evil. Boy you're lucky you're immune as the MOD.....

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back