Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ATV Parade Today In Montana

Sea of orange!

I successfully avoided the atv parade, but that didn't stop the foot hunters! I spotted nine orange vests on 1 ridge!! I just had to laugh. I did see seven bulls that were safely out of reach of the hords. I will be back up there when I have some more time to close the distance. It was a beautiful day for a walk.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one holding off...
Still can't fathom I'm not hunting opening weekend. Speaking of motorized devices, though, I just finished harvesting Friday! And had a Farmer's Market yesterday, which my wife volunteered to do by herself (at noticeable cost, no doubt). Had thought about taking an overnight backpack afterward, but...
Markets take a surprising toll, and I doubt I'd have made it past Norris Hot Springs. But then there used to be folks who based their "hunting" camps there!
But my son will be home next week, and by then I might even be caught up on bookwork, & if my back stands up to horseshoeing (or I get the ponies on the schedule at the shoeing school), we might take that next week "off".
Can't wait...

Went to take a buddy to some spots, he is here from Michigan. Every trail head had ATV's and trucks at it...ATV's...heck...saw a bunch of roadhunters...I talked him into waiting to really hunt until tomorrow. Went over maps with him, and showed him a couple of spots. He is just cow hunting, but man I hate opener of rifle.
What got me was the guys buying tags and orange Friday at 7 pm at Bob Wards!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back